- Tijdelijke functie
- Olie & Gas
As an industrial electrician at WANTED you work on wiring and installation of industrial equipment and will perform the following activities:
- Installing cable ducts and protective pipes and laying out various types of wiring
- Cutting and finishing wiring using different connection techniques
- Connecting wiring to distributors and to industrial equipment such as motors, pumps and other electrically powered installations.
- You’ll be working on the basis of symbols, standards and codes indicated on building plans.
- English, German or Dutch language knowledge on communicative level
- Educated and qualified as an (industrial) electrician
- Recent working experience as an industrial electrician
- Physically fit in connection with walking on ladders / stairs and scaffolding
- Working according HSE rules on petrochemical sites
- Valid VCA certificate
- Valid NEN3140 and ATEX or another Ex - certificate is preferred
- Valid driving license or own transport to arrive on location selfsupporting
WANTED has specialized in mediating technical and management personnel for projects in The Netherlands and abroad since 1981. Our vision is that quality comes first, which is why we match the wishes of the client and candidate where possible.
Clients of Wanted are mainly (sub)contractors active in the industry, infrastructure, utility, shipbuilding, construction, datacenters and (petro)chemical industry.
If you have proven suitability, you will be employed by Wanted, with the option of taking over by our client. To apply or for more information, please contact Martin Herlaar via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06-40185105.