- Vaste functie
- Technische dienstverlening
- Manager HR
- HR medewerker
HR Manager Recruitment Slovenia
As HR manager you are responsible for the acquisition of candidates in the labor market for various positions at (international) clients. You will directly approach, contact and interview potential candidates and via a set procedure you will select the best candidates. You will introduce the best matches to the client. In this recruitment procedure you will inform the candidates on the client expectations and if applicable what they can expect when they work abroad. You will follow up on the introductions and try to close the deal. Once successful you will monitor the candidates’ performance and keep the administration up to date.
Your work will include:
- Advertising vacancies on various platforms;
- Actively acquiring candidates in the labor market;
- Cooperating with the Employment Service of Slovenia and other institutions, companies and other entities;
- Conducting procedures for the search and selection of candidates for various posts;
- Interviewing candidates in person of via telephone;
- Managing employment procedures and employment administration;
- Actively monitoring and evaluating the performance of workers' work;
- Keeping all necessary records in accordance with the company’s instructions and rules;
- Managing of other personnel procedures and problem solving.
On top of these personal skills we are looking to hire a candidate with:
- VI. - VII. level of education in the social science;
- 2 years of professional experience in the field of human resources: search and selection of personnel;
- excellent knowledge of English language (verbal and written);
- extensive experience in working with MS Office and ATS systems.
A fixed-term 12 months contract (3 months’ probation) will be ready for the right applicant. After this period an indefinite period contract is possible. Besides the terms and conditions our client offer you the chance to work in an outstanding international experience in the Human Resources.
This position is rewarded with
- a competitive salary;
the possibility of personal and professional development in a rapidly growing international environment, where high quality, innovation and responsiveness is appreciated.
Please send your application with your contact details (phone number, e-mail address) and a description of past experience in the form of a CV to Frank Schram via firstname.lastname@example.org