We are looking for QA/QC Inspectors for project in Mons, Belgium.
Reporting to Group Quality Manager and Project Manager, the QA/QC Inspector shall operate within the framework of the ISO documented Quality Management System, involving installation of systems and services. As a Quality member of the team, the QA /QC Inspector will be an exemplar ambassador for the company and its values; integrity, dependability, safety, pride, quality.
• Perform routine inspections of the quality of installations
• Owner of snagging the installation both on scheduled walkdowns and surveillances / observations
• Critique installations to ensure the clients walkdown is a snag free exercise
• Deliver First of a kind process and sign off
• Document Control of Construction Drawings, Schedules and Specifications
• QA Owner of allocated Turnover scope to take from construction completion through Testing, inspecting and handover
• Partake in Quality Surveillance Programme
• Compilation of turnover packs
• Completion and Control of installation drawings and cable schedules for allocated scope
• Represent Dornan at System/Area Turnover Walkdown
• All other reasonable tasks assigned to you from time to time from your manager
Behaviours & Attitudes Required:
• Ability to priorities workload
• Recognises own strengths and weaknesses and committed to ongoing development
• Acceptance of responsibility and accountability
• Detailed knowledge of the QA/QC Inspector role
• Commercial understanding
• Health, Safety and Environmental systems
• Knowledge of the teams strengths and weaknesses
We are an international staffing agency funded in 1981, specialized in supplying technical professionals to large projects within the shipyard and construction industry, building infrastructures like petrochemical plants, datacenters, hospitals, among others.
We are a trustworthy talent partner for leading organizations in the industry and an employer of reference for top professionals looking for gratifying work experiences.
- Travel fare from and to your country of origin /Transportation allowance
- Arranged accommodation
- Competitive salary
- 40+ hours per week
- Weekly pay
- Fixed-term work with the possibility of longer participation based on good performance.
If you have any questions, please contact. We have offices in different countries, so please contact us as best suits you:
- PORTUGAL: Beatriz +351 914340311; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CROATIA and SLOVENIA: Matjaž +386 41 446 365; email: email@example.com or Gorana +386 41 428 055; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- POLAND AND PORTUGAL: Anna +351 913057392; email: email@example.com
- ROMANIA AND PORTUGAL: Anca: +351 915527603; email: firstname.lastname@example.org